Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Birthday :-)

Yesterday was my birthday and it was great! I got a camera and some clothes and a digital picture frame which is really cool, I can put music on it and it's a alarm clock and a regular clock it's super duper cool! I got some jewelry and make-up! I can wear it now! I got a really pretty ring and another picture frame! I didn't have a birthday poarty just becuase I didn't really want one but I did go to Savannah with Olivia and Stephanie which is my **""big sister""** and of course you know Olivia is my best friend. We went walking on Riverstreet and we went and played PutPut and then ate at Ruby Tuesdays. Olivia spent the night after that! I would have invited Stephanie too but she's 18 so I kind of figured she wouldnt want to stay up all night with 2 12 year olds, but we had fun anyways.

I have dont a lot of school today which is good because mama didn't make me do it I just decided to do alot.

Mama said we are going somewhere once we get all of our school work done and get everything cleaned up and get ready to go but she wont tell us where!!!! I think I have an idea but I'm not sure about it!!!

I'm on Mama's lapptop so I can't post pictures from this weekend on here but I will on a nother post which will be sometime later.

Well thats all for now! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!! (That's 12x the happiness for the happy 12 year old!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday sweetie! It sounds like you have a nice time with your friend. That digital picture frame sounds awesome! Did you save me a piece of cake? =P

    ReplyDelete