Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 2009!

OK, so I was doing some research about some "national days" I guess that's what you would say, and I found some pretty neat stuff. I'm not going to post all the stuff that I got from the website, just the stuff that I thought was pretty cool.
Here is the website that I got this from. You should really check it out. It's got so much stuff! So go look at it! http://www.brownielocks.com/month2.html


I want you to be happy day: 3rd

WORLD DAY OF PRAYER:6TH!!!!!!!

Napping day:9th

Get over it day:9th

Panic day:9th

Dream 2009 day:11th

Earmuffs day:13th

Open an umbrella inside day:13th

Awkward moments day:18th

NATIONAL CHOCOLATE AND CARMEL DAY:19TH!!

Absolutely Incredible kids day:19th

Maple syrup day:21th

Memories day:21th

Goof-Off day:22nd

World water day:22nd

Make up your own holiday day:26th


Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. NATIONAL CHOCOLATE AND CARMEL DAY:19TH!!

    Now that is my kind of day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be why its in capital letters!! LOL

    ReplyDelete