Thursday, March 26, 2009

:o)

This week has gone by so fast! Monday was my birthday. Tuesday we had a family fun day at 5 Star Family Fun Park and we rode the Go Karts and played put put and that was loads of fun! and yesterday we went to Wal-mart and then to church and well we aren't doing anything today but school and hanging out.

Yesterday we got 3 new swing fro our swing set! We did have 2 but then the seat split in half and the other one was a baby swing so we got 3 new ones and I love them! I love swinging! I could swing all day if I could!

I'm almost done with school for the year! In math I'm on lesson 100 and there are 116 lessons and I have been doing 2 lessons a day just to get done faster and in language I'm on lesson 30 and there are 36 but a lesson is a week so if I do a lot over the next couple of days I should get done fast! I'm SO ready for Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh my girls can't wait for summer vacation. We are counting down the days!It sounds like you have been working really hard. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete