Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just another post!

Hello again! I'm so excited about my birthday this month! I'm not going to have a party just because I don't really want one I guess. I am going to do something though. I'm going to have just me, my "sister" Olivia and my "older sister" Stephanie. We are going to get a pedicure and then go out to eat at a really nice restaurant then go to the mall!! It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait! Ian's birthday is next week and he's going to have a Pirate birthday! That's going to be fun to! Other than our birthdays nothing is really going on. Just normal school days. Mrs. Alison from Massachusetts is coming down to stay and visit in April so I'm excited about that too! This was a short post but I don't know what to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment