Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Life!

I'm back again! We've been working real hard on our garden that we are doing this year and we got it all dug out! We doon't have a tiller but our neighbors had one that hooks up to the tractor so he came and tilled it all up for us! Now we just need to get the seedsz and watch it grow!! I can't wait until I get to eat something from it!!!

My aunt and uncle jjust bought their first house yesterday! Well they lived in a trailor but now they bought a house house!!AND Baby Jacey will be her in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for them!!! I can't wait till I get to hold her!!!

The youth group at church is doing a HUGE drama for Easter and it's going to be AWSOME!! My best friend Olivia's big sister Lauren wwrote the WHOLE thing! It's going to be like an hour long! They are doing the performance tommrow and Sunday night! It's going to be AMAZING!!

The pictures from my birthday are on the school blog(Eagle Star Academy). I don't have the patience to put pictures on here so yall can go look at them on there!!

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at the birthday photos on your mom's blog. Looks like you had a wonderful time. That barrel of Hershey kisses just made me hungry for chocolate. They are one of my fav candies!

    ReplyDelete