Monday, March 16, 2009

;-)

I hate writing blogs now because nobody comments on them. Oh and when people don't comment then you don't know if people read it and if people don't read it then what the point of writing?

I got a new case and a memory card for my phone today! I love it because I can put music on my phone now! Aaron got a new phone. It's really cool!

We got a new washer and dryer and they are amazing! They are front loaders so I can watch the cloths being washed and it is so cool!

We had Ian's birthday party last week and we all had so much fun!! I would post pictures but that's to aggravating and my mother posted pictures on the school blog so you can so them there. I think everybody who reads my blogs read the school blog so you probably already seen the pictures!

My birthday is exactly 1 week from today! I already told y'all what I was doing instead of a party so that going to be Saturday. I'm so excited! Mama will take pictures of course and then probably put them on the blog but it might be like in April sometime before she puts them up because we always tend to be late putting pictures up on there so you will see them sometime. Wow! That was like the longest sentence I've written. That was really random. Oh well. That's Kristen for you!

Oh and today is exactly 1 month from Mrs.Allison and her crew are coming down. That going to be lots of fun also! We are going to different places that are super fun to go to!

Well I think that's all for right now so comment please!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww don't stop blogging. Sometimes I blog and may not get a comment for a long time, but I keep blogging. I am sure that you have readers, but not everyone comments. Just the way it is sometimes. I may not get around to all of your blogs, but I do read them when I can.

    I know that your mom was very excited about her new washer and dryer. It is so nice to get new things. :0)

    I saw the photos of Ian's party and it looked like y'all had a blast! Ian is such a cutie and Aaron is a great big brother for dressing up like a pirate for the party!

    My daughter, Melanie, uses the word "random" in a lot of sentences. That must be the new word for the young girls today. LOL! I am sure that you are going to have a wonderful birthday and I will make sure and look for the photos when your mom posts them.

    I heard about Alison and her family going to visit. Y'all are gonna have so much fun. Please make sure and post lots of pictures. That little Jadziah is a doll isn't she? I just loved her "I'm So Beautiful" video.

    Well it is really late here and I should have been in bed a long time ago. Good night sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep blogging, girlie. I don't get comments on everything that I post either! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I got comments! Thanks Yall! I will def. post Pictures! I love Jadziah's video to! I can't wait to meet her! I have a lot of plans to do with her! Well not that many but we will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birthday is a couple of days before Lilli's! How fun!

    ReplyDelete