Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello!

Hello! I am using this blog for my school! I am home schooled and I love it! I really don't know what I am going to be writing about so bare with me!! My name is Kristen and I am 11 I will be 12 March 23rd!! I have the best parents in the world! I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. My oldest brother is 14 but will be 15 tomorrow(Wednesday). Ian is my little brother and he is 3 and will be 4 on March 14! My little sister is Morgan or Momo that what everybody calls her. She is 6 and will be 7 the 29th! I love my life and everyone in it, and wouldn't change it for nothing!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen! Your blog looks great so far.
    If you're ever stuck for something to write about, there are some great links for journal prompts. I'm going to email some to your mom, and maybe you can make a journal jar together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I cannot believe you are having trouble finding something to write about since you like to talk soo much. I am sure you will come up with something. If not, you can always write about how much you love your favorite aunt Kay...Don't let Trina see this, she might get jealous...ha ha.. I love you, Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristen! Your mom let me know about your blog and I had to come and take a look. I can't wait to read more here! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete