Tuesday, January 20, 2009

:D

Hi there! Yesterday(Monday) I went over to my best friend's I mean sister's house and we just hung out and all that. Well she has woods in her backyard and me and her LOVE going out in the woods and climbing trees and all that fun stuff. This was my first time going back there with her so she had to show me all the trail and the best trees to climb and all that. When she showed me "her" tree I immediately went to climb it! As soon as I got in the tree it became "our" tree!!!! We must have sat there and talked for about 2 hours!!! We took so many pictures together in that tree!! One of the pictures poses that we took we were laying on the tree(This was a weird shaped tree!?!?) and she fell out of the tree!! It was so funny! Not at the fact that she fell but the way she fell!! The tree wasn't far from the ground so she didn't really get hurt but she did scrape her back. Oh, and i never mentioned but her name is Olivia. Sorry about that. Anyways, I am so thankful to have her as my best friend!

You can tell that this post was for school so I had to think about what I was typing. I would've put "lol" at the end of that sentence but my dearest mother doesn't want any of text talk on this blog. Well then.

Oh yeah and I took all the pictures with my phone so I can't put them on here. Well I can I just don't know how to.

1 comment: