Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Working at ♥God's Mission House♥.........

...makes me feel so happy!! GMH is a place where people who don't have money can come here and get food, clothing,school uniforms,school supplies, and medicine but while helping the family's out they spread the Gospel! It used to be in a very small barn(we had very little room to walk back and fourth). In the past year or so volunteers have built us a new building that is HUGE!!! We have so much space now! We have an actual office now and the big supply room where we pack orders for the customers and everything! We(as in the MH(mission house) workers) got everything moved from the old MH to the new MH over the past couple of weeks! The opening day was Monday and Olivia and I went up there Sunday after church and packed orders! (when I talk about like 1 and 2 orders that just means 1 or 2 in the family) We did I think 20 1&2 orders, 15 3&4 orders and 10 5&6 orders. When me and Olivia went back up there today(Tuesday) Mrs.Linda and Mr. Ernie(the Owners) told us that they ended having to make more orders so many families came! That is INCREDIBLE!!!! What a blessing that was! I love going up there to make orders! When I come home from there I feel so happy to know that I have Helped so many families!

It was in the newspaper! I'm excited about it all! To see pictures click Here http://new.savannahnow.com/node/670375. There are only three pictures. The last one is me and Olivia. The first one is Mrs.Linda and Mr.Ernine cutting the ribbon. The second one is Mrs.Lindas mama who owned it until she died. :-(

4 comments: