Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Prayer, surgery,visitors,Easter drama,and my Baby Jacey!

We just found out that my uncle has throat cancer! He had the surgery today and they said it was definitely throat cancer! I don't really know what else to write about him so pray for him and and our family.

Papa is having eye surgery tomorrow(Wednesday). He is getting his lens(I think that what it is) replaced. pray for that to!

Mrs.Alison is coming in like a week and a couple days and I am SUPER excited about that! We are gong to go like EVERYWHERE you can possibly go in our area! Well not EVERYWHERE but you know what I mean!

The Easter drama that the youth did went AWESOME! Lauren(my **older sister**) wrote the whole thing! She is amazing! We had one lady accept Christ!

My aunt is almost at her due date! Her due date is the 15th but I think sh is going to have her(baby Jacey that is) Thursday! Because mama said that alot of babies are born when there is a full moon and there is going to be a full moon on the 9th which is Thursday!

I think that's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. That was a lot of stuff in one post! I liked it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for your Uncle and your Dad.

    Y'all are gonna have so much fun with Alison and her kids. Please take lots of pictures. :0)

    I have also heard that most babies are born on a full moon. Funny how that works. I just love little babies. Today is the 9th so hopefully today is the big day!

    ReplyDelete